Friday, September 4, 2015

Punta Cana!



Hi everyone! Today I'm going to write about a place I would love to visit again.
In October, 2013 I traveled to Punta Cana in Republica Dominicana. Punta Cana is a region located next to the Caribbean Sea and the Atlantic Ocean, and is known for all the beaches along the coast. Also is known because their principal resource is based on the tourism. I mean, they live of the tourism, so one of the things I remember the most of my travel is that people there try to sell their work, at any cost and they are everywhere!.
I went there with my family just to know a different place, and I really loved it!
I would like to visit again because in that opportunity, we dedicated our whole time to go on tours, and we had to wake up so early that we didn't enjoy the beauty of that place to the max.
So, in this time I would like to travel just to stay on the beach enjoying the sun and the sea, and maybe stay for a few time living there with my son because I liked the weather and how is the personality of their people. Who knows. It could be a great experience so maybe I'm going to start to save money to go in the future!.

2 comments:

  1. I was thinking that if we wanna do, maybe in the future travel all together and enjoy all the exiting things that you mention. Of course that I know if we gonna do this trip we have to save a lot of money , but nothing is impossible right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Punta Cana! Sounds like an amazing place for this summer vacation, I hope you will be able to make the trip :)

    ReplyDelete