Friday, October 9, 2015

All you need is music.



So, today we have the freedom to post whatever we want, and the only thing that came to my mind was music.
Music is something that I need in my life like I need the air to breathe, and I'm not making too much of this. I seriously mean it when I say that music is really important to me.
When I go out of my house to go to the University or somewhere else and I forget my iPod I feel empty and get so bored because I really don't know what to do in the bus without hearing some songs. At some point this sounds really crazy and funny, I guess, but I start to hear the conversations of other people or start to looking the faces of the rest of the people, and I try to imagine what are they thinking in that moment.
When I have some free time in my house I love to hear some cd's at my radio, and this is nice because my family loves music too, so every weekend we lunch hearing music, or some nights we buy snacks to watch live concerts, documentaries about music, etc. 
Since I was a little girl, I remember that my stepfather always told me that I needed to know real good music and he always taught me about the groups that he likes. So now I like almost all the groups that I know because of him, specially rock music.
It's because of music that I am so close to my family and even we had enjoy some concerts together. 
So I'm grateful of this, about all the music knowledge that my stepfather have and I think I will always remember all the moments we spend together at concerts or at home just enjoying what music gives us.
So, what about you? Do you enjoy music as much as I do?.


 

9 comments:

  1. I think that the music is something fundamental in the human. I all the days play guitar, or bass, or keyboard or flute. Is very funny and relaxing

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I forget my Mp3 I feel empty too. Is a bad way to star the day

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you, the music is the best thing on the earth jaja. I like to listen my favorite songs when I go to university too. I hate when I forget my mp3 too.
    Have a nice week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also agree with you, I love music and almost all kinds of music, and I really like to dance it too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I feel the same way when the batery of my cellphone is empty :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with you! the music is very important for many things as the relax

    ReplyDelete
  7. Is truth!! I need the music for study, jog, and other many things.

    ReplyDelete
  8. i agree with you, i always have my ipod with me

    ReplyDelete
  9. i agree with you, i always have my ipod with me

    ReplyDelete