Friday, October 2, 2015

Do you fight for your life?

I think that nowadays people can learn about environment practices everywhere because in the actually we have the tools like internet to find out about what we can do to help the planet. In the other hand, I honestly hope that this practices could be teach at schools so the children can communicate to other people and their families.
I think that being 'green' has the specifically point of helping the planet and fight against the pollution, so in that way we can live more and better.
I'm not as green as I would like to be, but I have incorporated in my habits reciclying papernews, plastic bottles and glasses bottles because in my building we have reciclying points for all the people.
I have not joined or supported any eco-organisation just because I don't know any small groups to help. I think that we can help more in this small groups than in the biggest organisations. I mean in that way we actually can know what's the change that we are making.
I would like to be less dependent of technology because it's one of the kinds of pollution but we are in a moment that technology is essential for almost everything.
Finally, I think that in Santiago the people need to take more conscience to take care of the city and specially the green areas because there's a few and they are basic for something as simple as breath. In general, people don't take the weight of pollution and they don't see that in the future we are going to have a miserable life.









No comments:

Post a Comment