Friday, October 16, 2015

Happy teacher's day.

Well, as a future teacher I love the topic this week so I can see what my classmates thinks about this, and also express myself about everything of my profession.

First of all, I need to say that I'm against the diagnosis of ADHD, and medicate children with ritalin. I find this a horrible situation. Even the creator of this "problem", before to die, revealed that the ADHD was an invent and it not exist. So, according to this, why medicate children who are just being children? I mean, I will be worried if my students were statues in my class. That would be very sad for me.
In the other hand, I sympathize with the social fight that students and teachers are giving today because from  my perspective is the only way we can make us notice in the country, and who knows, in the world, too.
But, sometimes I feel that this fight and all the protest seems to be a waste of time because the politicians are not interested in this, I mean, it's not good for them to having a society that can thinks in a critical way. They need dumb people, who work day after day and produces money "for the country".
 But despite all of this, I love my choice to be a teacher in the future. I know I can't change the whole system on my own, but what I really can do is contribute with little actions, and change the life of a few people, my future students. In that way, I would feel rewarded as a professional and when I get older I would think "I did my best for those children".

8 comments:

  1. i love your picture , is very Representative.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too love this profession, this country need a change of the educational vision. We will are teachers that assume this responsibility.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too love this profession, this country need a change of the educational vision. We will are teachers that assume this responsibility.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the problem to give it to the children medication for calm down, is a terrible practice related with the bad teacher education. Teachers can't confront this situations

    ReplyDelete
  5. its nice to read this from someone who is actually going to be a teacher :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with you, the ADHD not exist, is a invention to medicate children and keep them quiet in schools.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree about the relevance´s teacher in the life of many people. Its very nice that you want to change the future of yours students.
    Have a good experiences in this purpose. =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm agree with you, I think that like teacher you can make little changes and like country we have to recognize more the teacher's work

    ReplyDelete