Friday, October 23, 2015

What a surprising gift!

A present that I will remember always is a very special book for me. This book is "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows", the last book of the Harry Potter saga.
This is a present I received one or two days before the book was released for sale in Chile, and I remember I was in my house, enjoying the summer holidays when suddenly the doorman phoned at the internal phone system of the building, saying that there was a package for me in the reception.
My grandmother went down to the 1st floor, so she could bring me the mysterious thing. I was really shocked because it wasn't my birthday or Christmas, and I didn't ordered anything.
When I received the package it was a bag with something heavy inside. I opened it quickly and when I realized it was the book, I started to jumping and screaming like a real crazy person lol
Inmediately, I phoned my mom to ask her what was going on and she told me that she bought a pre-order of the last book of my favorite saga in the world, and it was a surprise for me.
It took me a few minutes to calm myself because I couldn't believe what was happening.
I loved, I mean, I really really really REALLY LOVED the surprise my mom prepared for me because it shows how much she knows me and obviously I was very happy with my present.
I read it in one week, I guess, but it was really sad to me to finish it. I mean, it was the last Harry Potter's book, so... which's next?... :'(
Anyway, now the book is in my shelf along with the other six books of Harry Potter and the films, too. Yeah, I'm a huge fan. :)
So, that's all. That book is a special present for me!



3 comments:

  1. That is a nice surprise, and what made it most especial is that was made for someone that loves you and know that this was the better gift to gave to you, I really understand the feeling because I love Harry Potter saga too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always the best present is a book for the knowledge and teaching that yo find in that present!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is very sad when a favorite book had to finish. But in this case, Harry Potter has a lot of volume. Very nice story =)

    ReplyDelete